The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Friday, February 8, 2008

That's not how you do it Mr. Noodle!

So I LOVE Mr. Noodle!

He's part of Elmo's World on Sesame Street if you don't know. He does silly things and is helping me develop my sense of humor. When he does something funny it makes me laugh, which really gets mommy and daddy excited because its usually more interactive things, like games of peekaboo, tickle monster, or when mommy plays like funny animals that gets me giggling, but now I have found something that just purely excites me into laughter, just from watching.

I know I haven't posted a lot the last week. Mommy accidentally left the camera in the car and keeps forgetting to take it out so we've had no new pics to post. But we'll do something cool this weekend and come back to blog all about it!

Did I mention that I have become a little fearless daredevil lately yet? Yeah, I've become quite the cruiser, moving from one piece of furniture to another like I've been doing it for years, letting go and reaching out or diving for them if they're far apart, holding on with only one hand, if that, and even trying to go from sitting to standing without anything to pull up on. I've also mastered climbing over pretty much any obstacle when crawling too. I need a leash! (They'd never really put me on a leash would they?)


No comments: