The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Moving! WeHo here I come!

Sorry for the lack of posts. Mommy has been very busy looking for our new home and she finally found it. We got this apartment in West Hollywood that she really wanted. It's much closer to Daddy's work in Downtown L.A. and right in the heart of the best part of Hollywood! Its got hardwood floors and space for me to crawl forever.

We ended up skipping our Sunday night dinner with Shaun and Keeley that I posted about because it was sprinkling and we didn't feel like dealing with Oscar's traffic drama (they close down streets and it's a nightmare!). We went last Sunday though and had Versailles. Yummy!

Still waiting for Asher. He should be here around my birthday. He better not come during my party though! Speaking of that, we'll get to have my party at our new place. Yay! I can't wait. 2 more weeks till we move!

No comments: