The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V Day

Wow, Happy Valentines Day! Its my first. I like it. Mommy and Daddy were my Valentines this year. :)

So yesterday was my 10 month birthday too. Its been a big week!

Also this week I decided that I no longer like formula. I won't drink it, period. Not the little baby stuff, not the next step baby stuff. I don't want it in my cereal. I do not like it with a fox, I do not like it in a box. I'm not supposed to start milk until I'm 12 months, but since I won't drink my formula anymore (my taste buds have just become more developed and lets be honest, that stuff is gross!) mommy called my doctor and he said to go ahead and start me on the whole milk now. I started solid foods early, and I've had dairy in my diet, (yogurt, kefer, cheese) since I was 6 months old, so he said it should be fine, but just watch for allergies or digestion problems. I've had neither. So I drink big boy milk now. Mommy says I have to take vitamins now though too. :(

I've also learned how to get into trouble recently. Mommy set the can of open formula on the floor today while she was cleaning off my shelf, and within a minute I had it open and all over me! It was like my own personal sandbox. I'm quick too! It made a horrible mess and she got a funny look on her face but I had fun!

So that's about it for today. We should do some fun stuff this weekend though so I'll have more pictures really soon. BYE!

No comments: