The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Peek-a-boo!

Sorry for the lack of posts again lately. With all my cruising and crawling, and climbing and attempts at standing on my own then inevitably falling mommy and I have been very busy. I'm quite the active boy. I've cut 45 minutes off my morning nap and about an hour off my overnight sleep.

I have also decided that I would prefer to only feed myself which through mommy for a loop at first but has actually worked out to be rather convenient for her, now being able to relaxingly enjoy dinner with daddy and lunch earlier in the day while I eat.

I PROMISE to post all the updates on everything and pics this weekend. We've had pretty much a standing dinner date with daddy's friend Shaun and his girlfriend Keeley for Sundays so expect the post tomorrow sometime. I think we're going to Versailles this weekend (yummy!). We had Greek food at Ulysses Voyage at The Grove last week and Argentinian at LaLa's on Melrose the week before. I just can't wait for little Asher to hurry up and come outta Keely's belly so I have some one to play with!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cant wait to see the two of them in action!! Hopefully they wont become too mischievous!