The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

A day at the fair

We went to the LA Fair today.


There were lots of people to look at.
My favorite part was the farm area with all the animals.

Daddy took me inside the petting zoo and I got kisses from a goat.


I also saw little piglets, mommy said they were babies like me.


They didn't have changing tables in the restrooms though and that upset me. Mommy had to crouch down in the corner of the bathroom and change me in my stroller.

I hate that! They didn't have any at the LA Convention Center either. I'm going to start advocating for babies everywhere! More establishments need to provide changing tables.

When we were leaving we saw this silly guy and he gave mommy a kiss!!! Only me & daddy are supposed to do that!


All in all it was a pretty good day though. I'm super pooped (quite literally too) from the day so I'm off to baby dream land.

Nighty Night ;)

No comments: