The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Long time, no post

I can't believe it's been 4 days since I posted! I've been so busy playing that I nearly forgot about my blog. lol! I've had a little cough for the last few days too, but no fever. Mommy says extra rest is good for me, so I've added a night time nap before my official bedtime this week.

I didn't get to go to the fair today because of the stupid rain :(
But mommy and daddy said it's open next weekend too, so maybe we'll go then if the weather permits.

Here are some pics of me being cute and playing this week. See me sit up so good? And my super cool baby computer cell phone? I'm so in the digital age!





The last one is what happens if I spend too long doing tummy time. Not my favorite. It's very frustrating when you're trying to go FORWARD to get a neat toy but every time you try you scoot a few inches BACKWARD further away from it! HMPH! Life is so hard as a baby.

Well I'm off to do more cool baby things. I'll try to be back more often then I was this week!

No comments: