The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend wrap-up

Wow, Nextfest was a lot of fun! That's where's mommy, daddy, daddy's friend Linda and I all went on Saturday. There were a lot of cool colored lights and moving things for me to look at, and lots of people to watch! My favorite was the California Science Center Animatronics exhibit. There were stuffed animals that moved and sang to me!!! Mommy says they were all made by kids too. I hope I get to do something cool like that one day. I think my cousin Jimmy would be good at stuff like that. Here are some picture of some of the things we saw...The camera died before we saw the animatronics :(



After Nextfest I went to go hang out with grandma and Steve for awhile. We had fun. They give me LOTS of attention so it's always a good time at their house. They have crazy puppies :)

On Sunday we hung out at home then went shopping. Somehow mommy and daddy got my favorite toy to make it's silly sounds again as soon as we left the store. It's looks so shiny and clean too. I was so happy. Mommy and daddy also got me all kinds of new foods that are thicker and better tasting and I got to try some on Sunday. Apparently I love blueberries. Mommy says they're full of antioxidants that are good for me because they fight free radicals and boost my immune system. I just know they taste so yummy.

Well I think it's time for me to play now. Bye!

No comments: