The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No pics today :(

So mommy couldn't take any pictures of me today because the batteries in the camera are dead. I'm a little glad because I know the face I must have been making when she fed me the Gerber beef tonight must have been really silly because she was giggling and kept telling daddy to look. It was icky and smelled like cat food. Thankfully she put it away after a few bites and broke out the nana's for me. I liked eating with mommy and daddy tonight. We all went to Islands for dinner. Usually mommy feeds me then eats, but tonight we all ate together. I felt like such a big boy!

There were people who came in to the table across from us just as we were finishing and they came over and oohed and awed over me just because I was playing with mommy's cell phone (Which happens to be my one of my favorite toys! Mommy even gave me her spare one that is not hooked up so I stop accidentally calling Auntie Amber and the bank.) The man said I was a little genius and how adorable it was for me to have my own little computer. He made his wife come over to see me. I get that a lot. Mommy says its usually women who love baby's but even grown men stop her to tell her how cute I am. Once we were at Target and Tootie from The Facts of Life and her Grandma came over to me and wanted to see me. I got my daddy's boyish good looks ;)

It's late now so it's time for me to get some rest but tomorrow Mommy says we'll get batteries for the camera and we can take some new pictures of me doing all my new stuff I've learned like sticking out my tongue and sitting up all on my own. My big round tummy's got some new muscles behind it, I can even go from laying down to sitting up by myself! But I'm too tired now.

Nighty Night!


No comments: