The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Hello World

Hello world!
















Today is my first blog post, and I am very excited to join the rest of the world online! My mommy will have to type for me for awhile, since I'm not quite sure that I'll have the hand eye coordination to do it myself for sometime. I figure I can use this blog to keep in touch with family, like my dear Auntie Amber & Grandma Lynn, and even let Daddy see what I'm doing during the day while he's hard at work earning all the money it takes to feed me then buy the requisite diapers to keep my little bum clean. :)

Mommy says that she'll take pictures of me everyday to put with each post so we can record my growth in this wonderful digital age I am so lucky to grow up in.

Today was quite uneventful so far. Oatmeal & applesauce for breakfast. Rice & nana's for lunch. I took a nice long nap in the early afternoon but I'm still a little cranky. I thinks my teeths are coming! I got this cool new round toy that mommy busted out of the refrigerator that feels REALLY good on my gums when I bite down. But all the drool is irritating my chin(s).

I did learn something cool yesterday though. Mommy & daddy have been sticking their tounges out at me and making a funny sound for a few weeks now, and I wasn't quite sure why, but last night I did it back and mommy got so excited, I think thats what she was looking for. I love it so much when people smile and get excited so I've been doing it nonstop today to illicit her reaction and it seems to be working. Yay for me!

Well, it's almost 5pm, which is tummy time, so I'm gonna go play now. Even though I'm just gonna roll over I do enjoy scooting around on the ground, and afterward I get to eat, which everyone knows is my FAVORITE thing!

See ya tomorrow! (I might get to go the the Los Angeles Fair or Wired's Nextfest, so probably tomorrow night!)

Love (With kisses, hugs, and now new raspberries),
Aristotle

No comments: