The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Holiday Wrap Up

The Holidays are over and I'm back from my blogging break! I came back the same day Daddy went back to work. We're so in sync!

I had so much fun at Auntie Amber's. I saw my cousins and we hung out a lot and had a lot of fun. I got a lot of gifts too!

I got:
Some really cool clothes
A Hat & Mittens
Elmo Slippers
A TMX Cookie Monster
A Giant Elmo
A Elmo Chair that Talks
An Elmo & Abby Caddaby Best Friends Set
A My 1st Buddy Big Bird (to match the Elmo I got on my 1/2 Bday)
A Tonka Scoot & Scoop Truck with 3 Wheel Pals Trucks
4 Sesame Street Beginnings Books
An Ernie in a Stocking
A Gloworm that plays music
A new Firefly toy (my old fav...#5 now)
The Sesame Street Giggle & Go Garage
3 Giggle & Go Vehicle Sets
A V-Smile Baby
A 6 pack of Elmo Books
An Elmo Lunchbox full of letter Cookies
An Elmo Giggle Remote
2 Popples
An Elmo Mini See & Say
A Sesame Street Dr. Kit
3 Dr. Seuss Books
A Shape Sorter
A Set of Squirter Sesame Street bath toys
A windup Elmo boat for the bath
A Spongebob Bath Set
Wooden Blocks
A Ball
And other stuff I know I forgot to list but will probably add later tonight

It was great. The best part was the wrapping paper...it was YUMMY!
We also brought my 3 oldest cousins home with us for a week. That was a fun 5 hour drive with everything in the car. We were squished! Well, I wasn't, everyone else was though. :)

Then we celebrated New Years. That was so awesome too. We banged pots and pans and screamed outside at Midnight. I totally dig that holiday.

I had a nice vacation. There's no more room for me in my bed now with all my toys though. I'll update with more pics again later. It's taking forever to organize everything and get everything uploaded and copied and burned. I think we took too many pictures and videos. I'm gonna go play with all my cool new stuff now though. Bye!

Oh yeah....and the day before yesterday I cut my first top tooth! It's on the left side. Now I can really start chewing the yummier foods!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ari - Look how cute you look, OH I noticed that Rick Springfield CD sitting next to you... What great taste in music.....

I love you and miss you!!!

Auntie Amber