The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

They're already shopping for my birthday!

I still have Xmas gifts that are in their boxes and daddy and mommy are already shopping for my birthday gifts. Not really sure what a birthday is yet, but Christmas was a new things for me too and that worked out great!

So some of the long shots have emerged as my favorite new toys. Included are my ball and my Gloworm. I LOVE my Gloworm!

I also love my Tonka Scoot and Scoop. I get to drive like Daddy!

But I need to go enjoy my big Saturday lunch now. Mommy made me chicken and spinach ravioli, monterey, colby and cheddar cheese crumbles and freeze dried pineapples and bananas! It's so yummy, like a baby buffet!

Oh yeah, speaking of buffets I forgot to mention that last time we went to Hometown Buffet the HT Bee came over and gave me a yellow balloon! It was sooo cool. I found out I love balloons! :)

No comments: