The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

No more bottles!

I have officially been weaned off the bottle! As of Monday mommy and daddy have only given me cups, and I've done a wonderful job with them. I've only ever had my juice from a cup, starting on my 6 month birthday, and I accepted them right away, but now I have my formula from them too!

They tricked me at first and put sippy spouts in my bottle, so I didn't notice, then they started throwing in different cups, with firmer tops, and I never knew what hit me. The great thing is, no matter how hard I throw or shake them they don't leak, so I never have formula all over my face or shirt anymore! :)

I'm such a big boy, I'm letting go and cruising from one piece of furniture to the next, and lunging for things further away, and standing on my own for a few seconds here and there. I'll be walking before anyone knows it!

I feel like more of a little kid and less of a baby. This is awesome. I can't wait to read and count and start kindergarten!

No comments: