The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Peekaboo!

I'm back! And with big hair! LOL. Mommy and I were messing around with my hair again today. She says its getting so long and it's so soft she can't help it. I don't mind, I think it's relaxing to have it combed.

Sorry for the time away, but as I mentioned in my last post I was battling a pretty nasty cold, and I was not very happy about it.

Mommy explained that I was sick because a virus was inside of me, and they were like the bad guys. My body, however, has its own army to defend me against them, but I had to eat my healthy foods and get plenty of sleep to help keep my little soldiers strong enough to fight well.

So, I ate my fruits and vegetables like a good boy to help keep them in top shape. Well, I also wore a little bit of them too...

I also got plenty of rest.

That's me sleeping today actually, in mommy's arms, but I got even more naps when I still had the sniffles.

Between those though, and my juice and extra formula, I recovered in only a few days. I never got a fever from it so I never had to go into the doctor, and I'm too little for cold medicine, so we just waited it out, and I survived. :)

Now I'm back to being a little monkey. Since I learned to crawl I've had mommy chasing me everywhere! I've also learned how to climb...which is soooo fun! So many new things I can do now, and they're all coming so quick!

My practice in my walker has also made me explore standing and trying to cruise more. Today when I was standing up holding onto a tub I started stepping and it started sliding forward.

It was the coolest thing! I never even got scared and sat back down, I went a few steps then it hit the TV stand. I totally would have gone further if there was nothing in my way! The cool thing is that now the Tonka Scoot & Scoop has been added to my Christmas list since I showed mommy how much I'd love it. :)

And oh yeah...I'm 7 months old today!

Well, I gotta go, I've got places to crawl and people to climb on! Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ari its your cousin Peyton. I'm sorry i haven't written anything on your blog until now. I just wanted to say that you are the cutest baby I've ever seen, and I love all your cute little pictures and videos. I can't wait to see you on Christmas. I'm going to get you the bestest present ever. You have gotten so big and i think you are growing very fast. Just make sure you eat all your vegetables and fruits and stay healthy o and be good for your mommy and daddy. K I love you and I'll see you soon, bye cutie.