The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Swirly Goodness

Tonight I had

I love Pinkberry. I usually don't get it because the first time mommy and daddy let me try it I started freaking out like a wild animal for more...and more...and more. Mommy is the same way, just less loud about it. She calls it crackberry. So they try to get it when I am with Grandma, but tonight we all went and got some and mommy shared hers with me. It's SO yummy! I can't get enough. I don't even mind making mommy stand in line for 20 minutes. :)

It was so yummy. I already said that huh? So anyway, daddy changed up his normal kiwi/strawberry/yogurt chip combo by replacing the strawberries with pomegranate. Mommy tries different stuff all the time, and a lot of times just likes it plain, but tonight had strawberry/raspberry/pomegranate. Pomegranate is their seasonal topping right now. In the summer it was lyche, which mommy loved, but she wouldn't let me try. I like her cocoa pebbles/banana/coconut combo the best.

So that was our Caturday.

Sorry, shameless old pic post.

Oh and Daddy is feeling better by the way, and mommy and I haven't shown any signs of catching his tummy flu (fingers crossed)!

So, I'm gonna go rest now. G'night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARI - Auntie Amber started Christmas shopping for you this weekend... BOY OH BOY.... I forgot how much fun little kid toys are! Oh, and I got you a stocking for Santa to fill up. It is blue with a giraffe head and it says "My First Christmas 2007" I hope Santa brings you lots of goodies to put in it. Ok, well I better go. I love you lots and can't wait to see you next month!
Auntie Amber

Anonymous said...

Hi Ari even though its an old pic i still love it. I have never tried Pinkberty, because we don't have one by us, I am glad you like it though. Well thats all I wanted to post, so I love you and I will see you next month. Bye baby Ari.