The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Hair brained

So today I decided since I knew what juice tasted like, and I knew what it smelled like I wanted to know what it felt like, and wore half my cup full! I was a sticky mess, so mommy gave me an afternoon rinse off bath. Since we didn't have to do all the real bath soap and washcloth work (that's before bed) we played instead. We also tried out new do's for me since my hairs getting a little long but I'm too young for a haircut. We tried everything from the quintessential nerd hair to anchor hair to combed back guido hair and even funky twists. Here are my funny little poses below:

Oh yeah, and last night mommy broke out the conga drums for me since I liked the pots and pans so much. She didn't have the camera downstairs but she caught a few shots with the cell:

I like making noise!

I'm pooped from all our play today now, I need a nap, but tomorrow I have to tell you about this new thing called the word no. LOL!

BYE!

No comments: