The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's Bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Sorry I didn't post my pictures yesterday afternoon like I promised. I got busy with the whole trick or treating deal. They could barely stuff me into my costume. Then we had to take it off because we realized that I couldn't get buckled into my carseat wearing it, so I rode in the car almost naked! Then I had to get dressed into it again (and take it back off again when it was time to go home). Then we had to walk and knock and walk and knock. Halloween is a lot of work for a baby (even though we only went to like 4 houses) Phew!

Here I am out and about:

Here is the first house I ever trick or treated at:

Here's Monster doing his thing all a glowing out on the porch:
(With fire safe glowstix inside, not candles!)

So it was pretty dead for Halloween. Mommy was sad, she couldn't believe how dark all the houses were and how few kids were out. We did go by a few of mommy and daddy's old friends houses though, and went inside and saw people I've never seen before. They all wanted to hold me coo over my costume. I met this crazy, nutty guy Jake. He was funny. He was really happy and held me up really high. I liked him.

At the end of the night mommy and daddy let me have a Blue Razz Blow Pop for a couple of minutes. It instantly turned me blue!

But then they took it away! They LITERALLY took candy from a baby! Can you believe that evilness? I guess there's some stuff called gum inside that I can't have and sugar is only a sometimes food. They also let me have a little bite of chocolate, but took away everything with nuts and peanut butter in it. I don't even know what nuts and peanut butter are but now that I know I can't have them I want them! Mommy said she'd take my Reeses off my hands for me. Yeah, thanks mom.

Well, I need to recuperate a little now. I'll be back later! Hope everyone had a great Halloween! Bye!

No comments: