The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Last night we carved our pumpkin. It was fun. I got to get messy like mommy said. After I stuck my hand in the slime and tried to eat the pumpkin guts mommy smeared them across my face and called it my war paint! It was silly.

I also got to play with my baby pumpkin again. I tried to eat him too, but they wouldn't let me. :( Party poopers!

At first I was scared when mommy pulled the pumpkin's head off, but then she showed me that it didn't hurt him.

We made him a happy pumpkin, because I'm not suppossed to know about scary stuff yet. He also has two bottom teeth just like me!

Since everyone always names their pumpkin Jack I decided to be different. I named him "Monster" like all my favorite guys on Sesame Street. (They are "monsters" not "muppets"!)

So later on I get to put on my costume and go knock on strangers doors and ask for free candy. Sounds odd to me but mommy says to appreciate it because there's only one day a year that acting like that won't get my a set of four rubber walls. Daddy's not real into Halloween but mommy's super excited. She loves the holidays. I guess I'll have to wait until tonight and see whose take on it I'm most inclined to.

Check back this afternoon to see me all dressed up!

No comments: