The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

MY 1/2 BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm 6 months old today!!! Mommy, daddy and I all had a half birthday celebration for me.

I got my first drink of juice. It was apple:

Then mommy & daddy gave me a new Elmo baby:

He's different than my Big Bird and Snuffleupagus, but they're still friends.

After that was the bestest part. It's not time for a cake yet, thats in 6 more months, but I got a CUPCAKE:

They made me take me shirt off to eat it but boy did I have fun:

The frosting was the yummiest part. I was a mess afterward:

Even though I didn't even come close to eating the whole thing it was great. I heard mommy asking the doctor yesterday about me having a little cupcake, but I had no idea what one was, or how heavenly and delicious they are. MMMMMMMMM!

Later I got to try feeding myself my first finger foods. The camera was full by then (454 pictures!) and mommy & daddy hadn't cleared the card yet, but I tried these corn puffs and apple strawberry puffs. They were tricky to pick up my first try but after a minute or two I was pro with my little finger and thumb pincer grasp.I liked those a lot too.

Later when I was eating dinner I took the spoon right off the bat from mommy again a few times. I'm pretty good at getting it all in my mouth, but I wasn't too fond of tonight's dinner. I've gotten used to the meats but I'm not a big fan of beef and tonight I had vegetable beef and garden vegetables and rice cereal. After a few bites I decided I didn't like the beef and when mommy tried to give me another one I kicked the spoon and bowl right out of her hand! Hahahahah! Food went everywhere:


But then I felt bad:

I would have just called the puppy, but she cleaned it all up herself. I guess mommies think different than babies.

Well this was a long post, I had such a big day, and now I'm so tired! I'm off to baby dream land. Nighty night!

No comments: