The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mommy's crazy, daddy's bonkers

So I think mommy is crazy. Whenever I wake up she's there waiting for me cuddling me and telling me over and over again how cute and perfect I am and how much she loves me. Over and over and over...
I have a feeling she likes me.

She does do funny stuff that makes me laugh though. She makes silly animal sounds and acts like the puppy. Or like an airplane and lands on my belly giving me raspberries. It's a pretty good time.

Now daddy, he's an odd one too. He does the high/low game that mommy does only he goes really high and uses different voices. He also likes to make me laugh, and he loves to wake me up! He always has a big smile though so I don't mind one bit.

He has this scratchy stuff on his face that tickles me when he gives me kisses. No one else has it. I always know its daddy's kisses because of the bristles on his lip.

Daddy makes these wacky sounds when he sleeps too. I haven't quite figured them out yet, but man are they LOUD!

Anyway we didn't do any pictures today so I'll leave you with an older one that's super cute.




Nighty Night!

No comments: