The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Professor Potty Pants

I'm back! It's only been like two days too!

So Professor Potty Pants is what mommy has taken to calling me lately. Along with Squirt and Chompers of course, but this is her new one. Any my toys are "The Baby Brigade." Daddy told her to write a book. lol

Daddy got these beautiful roses for mommy last night. What a smart guy.

Sometimes mommies just need flowers.

I slept through the night again finally. My teeths have been bothering me when I try to sleep so I've been waking up every night at 3am. But mommy kept me up through one of my naps yesterday, so I'd be really tired at bedtime. As you can see I was not having fun through that.


So I go to the doctor tomorrow for more shots :( But we'll also see how much my tubby little butt

weighs and how long I've gotten. I know I've grown a lot because my clothes are getting snug. I'm not a big fan of clothes anyway though. I like near nekkedness...a diaper and a smile man, that's how I roll.

It's pretty cool too, because I see the same doctor mommy did when she was little.

Well, it's time to go play tickles and kisses with mommy now so I guess I'm out. I'll update you with my stats from Dr. Connolly tomorrow.


No comments: