The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin hunting

Today we went to the Lombardi Ranch Pumpkin Patch!


We picked out a pumpkin then daddy also surprised me with a baby pumpkin that was really little just like me!

Then we saw the big giant pumpkin and daddy took a picture of me and mommy in front of it. It was fun to see all the people and other kids, except the kid that stepped on mommy. He sucked. Then we saw the big giant pumpkin and daddy took a picture of me and mommy in front of it. It was fun to see all the people and other kids, except the kid that stepped on mommy. He was rude.

When we were are done daddy and I paid while mommy got us snow cones and popcorn. I wasn't allowed any popcorn but I did get to try a bite of daddy's snow cone. It was COLD! brrrrr!

Mommy said the it's usually much bigger there, but the fire hit them pretty badly.

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. Mommy gave me a whole bunch of these things called pots and pans and spoons and I was busy all night banging the drums! ;)

Well, I had a big day today Pumpkin hunting and shopping and everything, so I'll be back tomorrow. I get to meet one of mommy's friends Jennifer, so that should be a fun day too!

G'night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ari - You are as big as a pumpkin!!! How was Lombardi Ranch? If Grandpa Dennis was here, he would have loved to go with you :(
I am sure he saw everything you were doing though. I can't wait to see you in your costume on Wednesday! And guess what? Mommy said you are coming to see me for Christmas!!! Tell her to clean out the trunk to make room for the presents you are bringing home!!!
I love you,
Auntie Amber

Aristotle said...

Presents? Did I hear something about presents? I LOVE presents! I have to be a good boy mommy says. Some old, fat guy is making a list.