The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bookworming

So mommy kept her promise yesterday and read me ALL of my books, all 24 of them! Then we went shopping and she bought me 6 more books and read those too! That's a lot of reading!

Little baby books with colors and animals, bigger boy books with rhymes, and story books with more words than pictures. We'd eat, read, play, nap, read, eat, play, read, nap, eat...all day long!

I like it when mommy reads. I like to look at the pictures, and try to turn the pages, and sometimes I just like to play and listen to her. She says people don't read enough these days and she's so happy I love books. I say they have colorful pictures and feel good on my teeth when I bite them! :P

Oh yeah, here's a picture of my sticker face from Sunday:

I was silly.

Last night I had a really bad sleep. Every time mommy tried to lay me down it woke me up. Then when I finally got to sleep I woke up a few hours later, and I was scared. When I fell asleep I was tightly hugged and cuddling with mommy, but when I woke up I was alone, and wet and it was sooo dark. Mommy picked me up again, but every time I'd fall back asleep and she tried to put me down it kept waking me up. Even when she just laid me next to her. Daddy's snoring didn't help. I ended up awake every half an hour all night long. I haven't ever slept that bad in my entire life, not even when I was first born. I finally ended up getting some rest when I fell asleep on mommy's chest and she just left me there. Hopefully I'll have a better night tonight.

Speaking of tonight, we get to carve our pumpkin tonight. I've never carved a pumpkin, and I don't really know what it is, but they said I'll be able to get really messy, so I'm excited. I just hope it doesn't hurt the pumpkin, because I like my new orange friend.

Well I'm gonna go for now. I need to get all the crawling practice I can. See ya later!

No comments: