The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My first card!

I got my first card today! It was a very nice Halloween card from my Auntie Amber & Uncle Steve:

Mommy showed it and read it to me, but even though it looked so yummy, she wouldn't let me eat it :(

Mommy took lots of pictures of me playing today. She got a lot of me looking in the mirror,


but then again I look in the mirror a lot!

I was hard at play most of the day. Mommy says thats my job right now, to play and learn and discover.

She made my bed different some how too. I don't know quite how, it's the same bed, but something seems different. I feel more caged. :(

BUT...the one awesome part about it is that I can stand up in it now.
That's worth the change.

Well I'm off to a bath and bed now. See ya tomorrow!

No comments: