The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Tying a string around my finger now!

I keep forgetting to post everyday! Theres just so much to remember being a baby. Theres eating, pooping, playing, sleeping, spitting up...so much to do, so few hours in the day :)

So we had a pretty basic weekend. Played a lot.

Mommy is so excited that I learned my colors this week. I have stacking rings that are different colors and mommy has been teaching me what each one is and when she asks me to get the orange one I do, or the purple one, or the yellow one. I don't see what the big fuss is. She showed me the colors, I'm just doing what she asked. Oh well, I like to see her so happy. I've known where my nose is for awhile when she asked, and now I also know where my mouth and eyes are. She likes that a lot too. She even called daddy up to see. She says I'm gifted....well DUH!

Anyway, here are some super cute pictures of me just chillen' wearing my hat this weekend. I look so cool.








See ya later!


No comments: