The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Please excuse my absence

So sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been dealing with getting my first tooth, actually now my first two teeth. Plus daddy bought some new equipment for our internet and has been working to getting everything set just right, so he's been busy with the computers, and he's bigger than me, so I would've lost that fight ;)

My teething has not been too bad. I was a little uncomfortable at first, but it hasn't made me too cranky. I have lost my appetite a little bit, but that's not saying much...I still eat like a champ! Mommy and daddy got me a book I can teeth on and this AWESOME toy that vibrates when I chew on it. It's like the bestest thing in the whole entire world.

I've also become quite a bit more mobile in the last few days. Mommy puts me down on the ground to play and turns around and I'm three feet away, turned around and upside down. Haha! I like being able to scoot around independently. Mommy says I'll be fully crawling in no time at all. That's gonna be a blast. I'm gonna get into so much trouble!!!

Anyway, here are some pictures of me from this last week. Hope you enjoy.






See ya later!

No comments: