The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lazy Day

So we had a lazy Saturday today. Ate breakfast, played, took a nap.

See my messy wake up hair?

Did some TV watching (I'm only allowed to watch Sesame Street though) in between too.

Pretty much repeat that same routine for lunch (I tried avocado...yummy!) and dinner as well. Speaking of dinner, daddy fed me dinner tonight. We had a lot of fun! I love spending time with daddy! I've been saying "mamamamamamamam" for awhile now and he swears its a word, mommy says its just a babel that sounds like a word. BUT...today I also said "dadadadadadadadadad" and that made him pretty happy, real word or not.

At the end of the evening I took my nightly bath. I usually post before my bath but tonight mommy took pictures of me in it so I'm posting afterward to include those. We realized I've never posted bathtime pictures and I love it so much I thought you might as well.

I like to eat my washcloth.

And my rubber ducky.

And my turtle.

His name is squirtle because he's a turtle that squirts! Daddy had a little rubber turtle like him when he was little too. Isn't that cool?

Then at the when its all done I get lotion massages!

I love that part. Mommy tells me all the parts of my body from my neck to my toes as she goes, and explains how it improves my blood circulation and helps my muscles grow big and strong. It also puts me out pretty good too, lol.

Well since I'm all sleepy now I better head to bed. See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ari! It's Aunite Amber!!! I read your posts everyday, and you are getting so BIG... maybe someday your mommy and daddy will bring you up to see me so you don't forget who I am.....MAYBE????

I love you,
Auntie Amber