The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Long Play Sess Today

Hello there!



So mommy and I had a looong play session today:

It was so fun though. I love to roll around and kick my brains out. They've gotta get me into soccer and swimming as soon as I'm old enough.


At one point I got so tired I gave up:



But I'm fairly easy going. Once I get what I want I'm satisfied pretty quickly:


See the jammies I'm wearing? Those are size 18 MONTHS! Mommy bought them a month or so ago because they were so cute and on sale, and was waiting for me to grow into them. Well last night it got a little warm so she decided to try them on me instead of a footsie sleeper, even if they were gonna be a little big. Lo and behold....they were snug! I'm only 6 months old! I also get a new car seat pretty soon because I'm growing out of mine. I think we'll get one next week. I have less then two pounds left to grow on the one I have.

Oh yeah...We registered littlearistotle.com, lilari.com and aristotlevega.com awhile ago and finally set them up to point here this weekend, so you can use the easier domains, whichever you wish, in the future. Things take forever around here these days but it's finally done.

Well, anyway, it's time for me to go now. I've got baby things things to do!

No comments: