The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Joe Torre wearing Dodger Blue?

Mommy says we might start going to more Dodger games. If they hire Joe Torre that is. She told me to cross my fingers. In his 12 years with the Yanks they never missed a post season, won 10 AL East titles, 6 pennants and 4 World Series'.

See mommy LOVES the Yankees, and Daddy's a Dodgers guy (even though he really doesn't care about baseball) and there's been an ongoing debate in our house since I was in Mommy's belly about what team I will be a fan of. So far mommy's won, I have the whole Yankees outfit, I think she cares a little bit more deeply about it. But she says if Torre comes to LA we can make a compromise and root for the Dodgers at home but still watch the bombers on TV. I think that can work out great, because I'll get to watch live games. She's sad that a guy named A-rod is leaving NY though. At least it's not Jeter. Mommy loves Derek Jeter. She's also been mumbling about cursing the Red Sox again too. She really doesn't like those guys.

So we had a silly Sunday. I met mommy's friend Jennifer. We hung out and I got to play on the living room floor, which I never get to do. Me and mommy and daddy all took long naps yesterday too. We were lazy (sometimes lazy is okay). Then mommy stuck stickers all over my face. I looked silly. My forehead said "Rush Delivery." Then we played even more on the living room floor! Daddy fed me dinner too, I love spending extra time with him. He's usually so busy. It was a pretty cool day.

Well now we're gonna go read. Mommy said she's read me ALL my books today since I was such a good boy going to sleep last night, so I don't wanna delay that for another second! 5 Little Monkeys and Wockets in My Pockets here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Erin, Ari is so cute! I like the one were his hair was stuck up in the bath. Tell Ari I luv him, tell Uncle Casey I luv him too. Luv ya too! Oh one more thing check out my other website, the url is www.thepamelaweb.wetpaint.com. I haven't posted in a while but I'll post today probably. Love you again.