The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Feeling better and feasting

So we are all feeling better now, and my appetite is almost as big as normal again. This is good because I got to participate in my first Thanksgiving!

I started to feel a little better on Wednesday but we still took things easy to prepare for Thursday.

Then Thursday we went to Glendale to daddy's uncle Micheal's, my great uncle, and visited with a lot of family. I got to meet a lot of my relatives I have never met before, my great aunts and uncle, my second cousins, and I got to see my Grandma and Steve again, who I LOVE and my great grandpa. My little 2nd cousin Angie who is only a few years older than me and I played a lot. It was nice to have someone little like me around.

It was fun. I played with Steve a lot and grandma too.

Then we ate. I got to try mashed potatoes, and candied yams, green bean casserole, corn casserole, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie! I finished with eating my puffs on my own so mommy could eat some of her food too.

It was very fun. I got pretty tired by the end of the night though. We were out late. I took a small nap but with all the people it was hard to sleep. I was a really good boy though. Even though my separation anxiety is starting to kick in I had no stranger anxiety and was not cranky or fussy at all. I showed every one what a good sitter and crawler and stander I am. Nobody could believe how young I was and everyone kept saying how much I look like daddy!

So that was my Thanksgiving, and we are all feeling better, so I'll be able to post more often again. I just can't believe how bad it sucks so have a cold then a stomach flu right after. That was bad luck, but at least it's over now and my little immune system is stronger for it!

Well, I'm gonna go play now. Daddy's been home for two days and has two more off so we're playing A LOT this weekend. Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ari it is Peyton, It is sad to see your blog so empty still. I am so glad you were feeling better by your first thanksgiving and everybody is right you do look like your daddy. I was very thankful for you on thanksgiving and of course my family and friends. I can't wait until you come on Christmas. I still haven't gotten your present yet, but that is because we have only been shopping a little bit, but don't you worry I am going to get you the best present a baby could ever have. Well I miss you a lot and I will keep posting on your blog, because no one else is. Ok, well I love you and I will see you on Christmas and keep being good for your mommy and daddy. Bye cutest baby ever.

Anonymous said...

Ok well this stinks, I just wrote a long message to you and it didn't even post so I guess I will post it again. This is your cousin Peyton, and I am soooooooooo glad that you were feeling better for your first Thanksgiving, and I'm glad you got to meet everyone. They are right you do look like your daddy. I was especially thankful for you, and of course my family and friends. I haven't gone Christmas shopping for you yet, but that is because we have only done a little shopping, and plus it takes time if I'm going to get you the best present ever. I can't wait to see you and I miss you very much. I will keep posting on your blog, because it looks sad and lonely. I love you so much and you keep being good for your mommy and daddy so santa will bring you lots of presents. Ok, well bye cutest baby ever