The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Monday, December 3, 2007

The return of Aristotle

Wow...I've been gone awhile. Busy baby I am. Well, that and lazy ;P

So what have I been up to...I've been playing, crawling everywhere I shouldn't be, climbing over things, pulling up on whatever I can get my hands on,
trying more table foods, saying "dada" to go with the "mama" I've had down for some time now (mommy finally believes they're real words now since I use them differently depending on where I am and who I want) and I've mastered getting on and off mommy & daddy's bed.

About a week or so ago I started on my stage 3 foods, and they have all kinds of new flavors, like broccoli and carrots and cheese (which smells like death but after a few bites I found to be very yummy) and Lasagna. I'm not always a fan at first, but in the end I gobble them down!



So after mommy saw that I could eat those little chunks without choking she stopped being so paranoid about table foods. (I've eaten my Gerber puffs for months and never choked on those, but she's been weird about other stuff). Well I got a little on Thanksgiving as I said in my last post, and I've had little bits of rice or beans or cheese, but last night I got all kinds of food at the buffet we went to. Oh yeah, btw, buffets rock! I kept eating and eating and eating until mommy and daddy made me leave! I had kidney beans and carrots and corn and green beans and ham and roast beef and mashed potatoes and candied yams and spinach marie and red jello and yellow cake with pink frosting and chocolate cake and carrot cake and hot fudge cake and lemon bar and vanilla froyo. (I was only allowed one bite of each cake though, which sucked because they were sooo good!) It was so awesome. Never ending food...it's like it's Xmas already! Weird though, I've been thinning out even though I've been eating more. I guess it's all that crawling!

And oh yeah, I stayed with a babysitter for the first time! Grandma couldn't watch me at the last minute the night of daddy's company's holiday party at Social Hollywood so I went to his friend Shaun's house and stayed with Shaun and Keelie for a few hours. We had fun. We looked at Graffiti books and ate Spaghetti. And Keelie has a little baby in her belly so we also looked at a book about that. And they have kitties too so I had new little critters to pet. Their kitties are a lot bigger than ours though, but just as nice! Mommy looked very sad when she left and attacked me with hugs and kisses when she got back. She's strange. I did miss her too though, I started getting anxious right before they got back but I held out like a big boy most of the night!

So I think that's it for now. Here are some random pics of me from the last week. Enjoy!

My square hands look weird in this one, but my face looks cute!
(They call me Spongebob "squarehands" because my little mitts are square.)

Isn't my foot just freakin' adorable?

They're delicious too, in case you were wondering.

Meat buzz
(I get this from daddy!)

See ya later!

No comments: