The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Dance like no one is watching

Today daddy and I were looking for kids music on the TV to dance to and we stopped on the Kids in Demand channel...then we discovered one of the coolest shows EVER!

They sing and breakdance and pop-lock and the orange guy even has a boombox!

The music sounds like daddy's music too, all technoy! And there's a robot. Mommy loves robots. He has all kinds of cool circuit boards in the background when its just him too.

Usually I am only allowed to watch Sesame Street, in the mornings during my first bottle before breakfast. Occasionally I get an episode of Bob the Builder (2 to date) or maybe an animated movie, like Cars or Happy Feet on a weekend if mommy and daddy are really busy. See, I LOVE TV. I'm always trying to watch it, I take the remote and try to (sometimes successfully) turn it on, or crawl from where ever I am to see it, but mommy turns it off or moves me. So this was such a delight! I also love to dance and love music so this is just the bestest thing ever!

Well, I'm gonna go dance some more. I've learned a new bouncing move I wanna work on!

See ya!

No comments: