The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

An hour and a half...but I got to see the jolly fat man!

So tonight we went to the Valencia Town Center mall to see Santa and do a little more Xmas shopping. We waited an hour and half to see St. Nick, but we made it!

See what a good boy I was? And how him and I staring lovingly into each other's eyes?

I haven't posted in awhile because mommy lost the card reader to put my pictures from the camera onto the computer. She finally found the cord
last night that they haven't seen since they bought camera though.

Here's daddy and I dressed like twins (not on purpose, but once we noticed we didn't change, it's too cute because we look so much alike) Xmas shopping for my cousins earlier this week.

And here's a cute couple of me after I feel asleep on my baby piano that I thought I'd throw in too. It's hard being so multi-talented.

Well I'm pooped now so I'm gonna go rest. See ya later!


P.S. Less than a week until I see Auntie Amber...YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ari...You look so cute with Santa, I bet he is going to bring your EVERYTHING you ever wanted...

I can't wait to see you, you look like such a big boy. We are going to have great fun when you are up to see me.

Oh, I almost forgot. I know how much you love Dutch, and Auntie Amber has a puppy too. She is much bigger than Dutch though... She will look like a horse to you!!! But don't worry, the worst that could happen is your could get licked to death!!!

I love you and I can't wait to see you!!!

Auntie Amber