The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Giving my immune system a a workout

So mommy and I caught the flu. :(

Not the stomach flu like we had before, and not a cold, but the regular old, feel poopy for days, aches and pains, fever and chills flu. But we're on the getting better end of it now. We have the luck this year! But on the upside mommy says that I've been a strong healthy boy through it all so it's just making me stronger, and I haven't had any complications through any of it, and she read an article that kids get sick on average 6 times a year so I guess I'm not doing too bad.

What really stinks is mommy called my doctor like a million times about a flu shot for me and every time she'd call they had just run out or were doing it the next week (walk-in only, no appointments) and they never really got their stuff together for it this year. We're very disappointed.

Other than that we've just spent the week taking turns, resting and shopping and resting and shopping...

Here are a couple of pictures of me during the week, ones my square hands climbing up to stand and the other is me eating a powder mini donut (I REALLY like those) :)

Well I'm gonna go get more rest now. Only 5 days left until gifts and only 3 left until I see Auntie Amber!!!

No comments: