The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone

Wanna hear a secret?

Last night in the middle of the night I woke up and mommy and I hung out for a little while. She got a little hungry so we shared a couple of powder sugar mini donuts in bed...at like 3:30 in the morning! It was soooo cool.

Mommy said not to get used to it but every once in awhile it's okay to be a little bad. And we had a good time so that's all that matters right? A few mini donuts never hurt anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ari - First of all, I think donuts are the best eaten in bed when you aren't supposed to have them.... It's more fun that way!
Secondly, I am counting down the days until you come up here to see me. I hope you remember me, but if not I have safety lollipops to give you so you will like me!!!!
Maybe mommy will want to go to the mall and see Santa while you are here... You haven't seen Santa yet, but he is the big guy with the beard that brings all your presents...
I love you and miss you,

Auntie Amber