The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Baby Jail

TGIF! Friday means daddy doesn't have to go to sleep early and we get to play a lot for the next few days. He's my new favorite obsession right now. He's always been around, but I just recently realized how cool and fun he is! I've even been turning to cuddle him and wake him up instead of mommy in bed.

Speaking of bed, since I had the tummy flu I've been sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed (with my Boppy, and not on the edge...no rolling off or being rolled on top of), and have decided that I'm not leaving. Mommy was up with me until 3am last night trying to get me to sleep in my own bed. I'll go for it when I first fall asleep in her arms and she puts me down in it without my knowledge, but once I wake up there I'm not having it and won't fall back asleep anywhere, not even in her arms, except the big bed. I know exactly what will happen if I do(I'm smarter than anyone realizes). So today mommy had me playing in my bed (which I call "baby jail") a lot to get me used to it again and make it somewhere I enjoy being. I do, but only to an extent.

I'll play in it for awhile.


Then I try to break out.

Then I get upset.

I don't know if you can tell but I'm crying in that picture.

Hahaha! I've got mommy so wrapped around my little finger. I was outta there within a minute of starting to cry and I'm willing to bet toys that I end up in their bed tonight! She told daddy it's a process and eventually I'll be back in my bed. Riiiight.

Well I'm off for the night. I'll be back tomorrow if I get some time after playing my little heart out with papa.

And oh yeah, just a warning to other babies out there...if your parents try to get you to watch something they "loved as a child"...just act like you're asleep. They put on some Frosty the Snowman rubbish tonight...and oh jeeze was it boring! They did the same thing to me at Halloween with Charlie Brown. I made it through about 5 minutes of each of them. Bleck! Give me Elmo or give me nothing! Elmo in Grouchland...now that's a fine film!

No comments: