The world through the eyes of a baby boy.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

The long awaited crawling video

I'm very sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days again. The router has been messed up and daddy's been working late so mommy and I only had the internet here and there.

So here is the video of me crawling, as promised. Now keep in mind this is literally about 1 minute after my first successful attempt, so my technique is a little odd, but I assure you it has improved immensely over the last few days. Practice makes perfect right? The angle is a little off so it's hard to see my belly lifted, but it is.

*Fair Warning: TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME. Mommy is on the phone with Daddy in the background as she is recording this and she is screaming like a crazy lady. (She does that a lot).



Also, here are some of the pics I promised of me being super cute in my new walker:

Well, I've come down with a nasty little cold (no fever, so the nurse at Dr. Connolly's says not to worry) so I need to drink an extra bottle to keep my fluids up and get some more rest.

Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg(oh my god) Ari this is Peyton and i just want to say how proud I am of you and you are getting so big. That crawling you did was so good, I wish I would've been there to see it. I hopebyou learn to wslk soon. I lovs you, Love Peyton. a.k.a your favorite cousin.